Our roomy 600 square foot Deer Creek Cabin is the newest cabin to open and features a large deck that overlooks Anderson Creek. Guests can sleep comfortably in a queen size bed featuring 600 thread count sheets, or in the fold-out sleeper sofa in the living room. If you have the need for more sleeping arrangements, we encourage you to bring your own blow-up mattress or sleeping bags.
While Glen Rose offers many fabulous restaurants, feel free to cook for yourself in Deer Creek Cabin’s kitchen. The kitchen is fully-stocked with plates, bowls, cups, silverware, pots, pans and cooking utensils. We also provide coffee, herbal teas, a few packaged breakfast items and condiments.
Deer Creek Cabin Features:
- 600 square feet
- Queen bed with luxurious 600 thread count sheets
- Sleeper sofa in living room
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Satellite TV and DVD player
- Private bathroom with shower
- Central heat and air & ceiling fans
- Large windows
- Large deck overlooking Anderson Creek
- Propane grill for outdoor cooking
- Private campfire area, seasonal firewood available