Our roomy 600 square foot Waterfall Cabin features a large deck that overlooks our seasonal 25 foot waterfall on Anderson Creek. Guests can sleep comfortably in a queen size bed featuring 600 thread count sheets,
or in the fold-out sleeper sofa in the living room. If you have the need for more sleeping arrangements, we encourage you to bring your own blow-up mattress or sleeping bags.
While Glen Rose offers many fabulous restaurants, feel free to cook for yourself in Waterfall Cabin’s kitchen. The kitchen is fully-stocked with plates, bowls, cups, silverware, pots, pans and cooking utensils. We also provide coffee, herbal teas, a few packaged breakfast items and condiments.
Waterfall Cabin Features:
- 600 square feet
- Loft bedroom upstairs with queen bed and luxurious 600 thread count sheets
- Sleeper sofa in living room
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Satellite TV
- Private bathroom with shower
- Central heat and air & ceiling fans
- Large windows
- Large deck overlooking Anderson Creek and a 25 foot seasonal waterfall
- Propane grill for outdoor cooking
- Private campfire area, seasonal firewood available for use